Publish a Special Issue
If interested in publishing a special issue in one of our journals, please contact the journal editor directly. Please see our Journals List for more information.
In this regard, the following points should be considered:
1. If you would like to publish a special issue, please discuss it with us at least five months before publication to give us time to prepare.
2. You should pay a publication fee for each article. Usually, we publish eight to thirty articles per issue.
3. We will offer you a number of printed journals—usually, two copies of each article.
4. We provide you with a free e-journal in PDF, if you need it.
5. You may nominate guest editors and reviewers for the special issue, and we will list their names in the printed version.
6. You can arrange peer reviews by your nominated guest editors and reviewers; otherwise, our editors and reviewers can do it.